HomeNewsJAMB Postpones UTME 2025 Registration to February 3

JAMB Postpones UTME 2025 Registration to February 3

Published on


KEY POINTS


  • JAMB shifts UTME 2025 registration to February 3 for system upgrades.
  • The board is currently conducting assessments of CBT facilities to check their adherence following their discovery of non-compliant practices.
  • The examination authority extends its apologies for the registration extension before promising candidates will experience a trouble-free registration method.

The examination body made this decision because they needed to review the system together with evaluating their Computer-Based Test centers.

JAMB announced through its spokesman Fabian Benjamin that UTME 2025 registration would open on February 3, 2025. Previously scheduled for yesterday the process now starts February 3 because the board wants to implement necessary system changes to its registration system.

The testing program delay enables the JAMB to inspect Computer-Based Test (CBT) facilities because some centers obtained approval through fraudulent techniques.

The Council for Legal Education prompted JAMB to make alterations because certain law programs at select universities were suspended.

Apology to candidates for registration delay

The examination delay was inconvenient so JAMB provided an apology while explaining the procedural improvements to candidates and stakeholders.

The board displayed conviction to develop a noticeable registration system which delivers efficient service to everyone who applies.

Latest articles

Atiku says Tinubu ‘cannot govern’ as killings, abductions surge nationwide

Atiku Abubakar condemned President Tinubu over the Ogbomoso school abductions and Katsina killings, declaring that the administration "cannot govern" Nigeria.

Obi emerges sole NDC presidential aspirant for 2027 race

Peter Obi emerged as the sole NDC presidential aspirant after the party closed the sale of its 2027 nomination forms with no other buyer.

Police arrest 6 over phone tip-offs in Oyo school abduction

Oyo police arrested six suspects who allegedly informed bandits via phone calls during the Ahoro-Esiele school abduction that killed three people.

AfDB approves $200m BoI facility to boost Nigeria’s industrial sector

AfDB approved a $200 million facility for Nigeria's Bank of Industry to boost SMEs, manufacturing and green industrialization, with women-led and youth businesses prioritized.

More like this

Atiku says Tinubu ‘cannot govern’ as killings, abductions surge nationwide

Atiku Abubakar condemned President Tinubu over the Ogbomoso school abductions and Katsina killings, declaring that the administration "cannot govern" Nigeria.

Obi emerges sole NDC presidential aspirant for 2027 race

Peter Obi emerged as the sole NDC presidential aspirant after the party closed the sale of its 2027 nomination forms with no other buyer.

Police arrest 6 over phone tip-offs in Oyo school abduction

Oyo police arrested six suspects who allegedly informed bandits via phone calls during the Ahoro-Esiele school abduction that killed three people.